Budget Billing means you pay the same amount on your bill each month for a 12 month period.
How To Qualify
- You must be a member of Chariton Valley Electric Cooperative for 12 months before becoming eligible for the budget option. The budget amount is based on the previous 12 month history.
- Your account must be paid current to begin the Budget Billing option.
How the Budget Billing Works
- Your budget payment amount is determined by your average usage of the previous twelve months.
- After twelve months on the plan, your account must be paid current and a new budget amount will be calculated using your previous 12 month usage.
How to Apply
- Call our office today at 641-932-7126 or 800-475-1702 to set up your account for budget billing.